Empath Techniques: Grounding
Duration: 60min Cost: $90
What you will learn in this session:
Often in life we run around like a mobile phone with 7% battery life left. We encounter people on our path who desperately need support emotionally, but after just a short time connecting to them we are often left drained and needing to spend alone time to recharge.
Empath Grounding is learning how to connect back to our power source and is one of the primary basics all Empaths need to learn in order to:
- Draw power from Source for recharging ourselves and healing
- Experience guidance from Source to understand what healing needs to be done in others before we waste unnecessary energy
- Have somewhere to release the energy we have pulled from others
- Stabilise us like the roots of a tree - allowing us to gain control over the oceans of feelings we're often tossed around in and find our centre
What this session typically looks like:
In this session we'll first discuss your experiences with feeling drained around other people and with connecting (or lack of) to your passions in life - what things give you energy and what things drain your energy.
I'll then lead you through a number of techniques for deeply connecting to source and guide you through how to draw energy until you have the feeling of how to do it and what it feels like when you are plugged in or unplugged.
From there we move in to learning how to flush unwanted energy from your body and to move energy from your body into the Earth. The session will conclude with practise on quickly plugging in to draw energy and flushing unwanted energy so that you can leave confident that you can choose to plug in whenever you choose.
Who would benefit from this type of session:
- Anyone who experiences feeling overwhelmed around people with chaotic or draining energy
- Anyone who is generally feeling overwhelmed in particular locations such as work, while travelling or while in crowds.
- Anyone who finds themselves often holding the emotions of others as they process
- Anyone who finds themselves drained after dealing with people
- Anyone who experiences feeling physically or emotionally sick after helping others
- Anyone who identifies as an Empath