Duration: 45min Cost: $70
Meditation Experience Required: Extensive experience required
Best Suited for:
- People who want to hone their mind into a razor's edge
- People who do martial arts or other intensely focused work
- People who want to master a meditation that is practised the World over.
What you will learn in this session:
Zazen is a seated Zen Meditation practised by both the Samurai and Tibetan Buddhist Monks. It is seen as the ultimate technique for honing the mind to a razor's edge. For Samurai it was used to keep the mind in a constant state of silent observation so they could react at a moment's notice without thoughts getting in the way. For Tibetan Buddhists it is seen as a method for removing the ego and staring into the void itself.
What this session typically looks like:
In this session I will guide you through the essence of what Zen is, how to maintain focus and advanced mind-quieting techniques. We will practise using these techniques to first quiet the mind, then open the mind to become progressively more and more aware of out surroundings.
Who would benefit from this type of session:
- People who have been meditating for years and wish to hone their mind even more
- People who have high-stress jobs
- People who require absolute focus